Thursday, December 3, 2015

The adventure of Sherlock Holmes Chapter3


The adventure of Sherlock Holmes
I summarized chapter 3 "The adventure of the Blue Carbuncle"  easily.  Here is it!


Sherlock Holmes and Watson investigated how a famous jewelry got into a goose.  They found that it was stolen by the hotel manager.  He hid the jewelry in a goose at his sister's house because he was worried that the police would find it if he hid in his house. His sister made big mistake.. she sell a goose that ate jewelry to the shop!
Unfortunately, he got the wrong goose.  He spent a lot of time trying to find the goose but he found Sherlock Holmes instead, and told story to Sherlock.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your summary! I could imagine the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Sherlock's favourite saying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Elementary, my dear Watson" is the most famous Sherlock's saying. However, these words are not in books. These come from theater and movies.
    My favorite quotation from books is 'If I were assured of your eventual destruction I would, in the interests of the public, cheerfully accept my own'- The final problem

    ReplyDelete