Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Case of Bouncing Chicken Wing

This is a serious murder that happened in New York City.

Mr.Donald was found on the East River by Mr. Leonard.  He was a inspector of NYPD.  Mr. Leonard said"I think it was at around one AM when my boss, Mr. Donald was floating on the river.  It is now winter so no one would be swimming in that river.  Also sighted by a policeman in the first investigation division.  Around the crime scene was a lot of of chicken wings floating.

Mr. Leonard was shock and asked Mr. Leighton for help.  He was a physician and detective.  Mr. Leighton listened to and noted down everything about this case.  After he was finished, Mr. Leighton and Mr. Leonard went to the East River.  About two hours later Mr. Leighton said "It is an easy case!!".  I was surprised because it's impossible to solve this case in just two hours.  When I was puzzled, Mr. Leighton spoke and revealed everything to me.

This idea was Mr. Donald's walking schedule near East River.  Mr. Donald saw a strange sight.  There were chicken wings bouncing near East River.  Seeing this, Mr. Donald started to take a video and upload to Facebook.  However the chicken wings soon realized that Mr. Donald was taking a video.  The chicken wings then came closer to Mr. Donald and jumped down Mr. Donald's throat to choke him to death.

Mr. Leonard said "But I can't understand why chicken wings jumped and killed him!?"
Mr. Leighton said "It is the simple question, this is so the chicken wings clan can be kept as a secret."

5 comments:

  1. I love your story but I don't really understand your third paragraph. But, other than that your story is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Third paragraph says what happened when Mr.Donald was killed

      Delete
  2. Your story was very well written and had a good amount of creativity. I loved it! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete